Thursday, July 29, 2010

Always customize.

Dreams can be tricky. Sometimes they are your sub-conscious trying to bring to attention a deep rooted emotional issue. And sometimes they are just cray cray (read: crazy). Either way the intention, I highly enjoy having them and my pals whimsical tales. Such as below.


JFY:
we were in your apartment with random people, and you were doing my makeup because we were going to go to that Au Bon Pain place and pick up sandwiches for the randos.

you yelled at me because i didn't custom order my cheese (it came with provolone) and you said "WHO STAYS WITH THE PROVOLONE WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER CHEESE CHOICES?!"

So I got mozzarella... that was pretty much it.


Take away? Don't settle for standard. Always break the mold. Reinvent the wheel. etc. etc. (Insert all other cliches that are meant to inspire and motivate but because of overuse end up being meaningless. Oh, just like Eat. Pray. Love. Don't you have twins to take care of Julia? Get off my movie screen.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to watch "Eat. Pray. Love." and you are going with me!

    ReplyDelete